- To provide leadership and direction on Human Resources management issues to all Ontario Municipalities.
- To provide a medium for communication and exchange of information, knowledge and ethical standards for those in the field of Public Sector Human Resources Management.
- To promote and further the education and enhance the expertise of persons engaged in Human Resources Management.
- To promote the interests of the Association with all levels of government, other organizations and to review and make representations with respect to any government legislation, policies or programs which affect persons engaged in the field of Public Sector Human Resources Management.
- To encourage and facilitate cooperative action among public sector employers on human resource issues of mutual concern.
To be eligible for membership you must be an active employee working for a municipality, local public sector board or commission.
OMHRA Board of Directors for 2015-2016.
For further information, please contact the OMHRA office at:
Chrissy Shannon, Executive Director
Telephone: (519) 826-6996
Fax: (519) 823-9293